Why are you running for this office?
I’ve been a resident of this county for 54 years. I have fond memories of growing up in Takoma Park and living in multiple parts of this county throughout the years. This county has been very good to me and my family. I am running because I know with our resources, we should be achieving better results for our residents. There are many positive elements but we need an extra push to reach the pride and success of years past. Decisions made at the state level trickle down and provide the framework for our county. I plan to represent my district in our state capital to accelerate growth in our county.
What experience (work, political or other) has prepared you to hold this office?
- I am passionate and driven about the world we leave for our children.
- I graduated from Montgomery Blair High School and studied industrial and electrical engineering as an undergraduate.
- I completed a graduate executive program at Georgetown University in international business management and marketing.
- I have managed hundreds of employees.
- I have aided and built businesses creating millions in new revenue and adding new jobs in Maryland.
- I have worked directly with billion-dollar development corporations of low income housing and eye to eye with recipients of housing aid.
- I am aware of the gaps in the pipeline and know how to address housing issues holistically.
- I am ready to work for you.